In view of the coronavirus situation and following guidelines from Maldon District Council, the Maldon Harbour Commissioners have taken the decision to cancel the Maldon Joint River Safety Meeting scheduled for Tuesday 17 March 2020.
The Commissioners would like to thank stakeholders for their ongoing support. Notes will be made available, compiled from the reports that were tabled for the meeting. If you have any questions or comments that you would like added in to those Notes, please let me know.
Clerk, Maldon Harbour Improvement Commissioners
Copyright 2020 Blackwater Sailing Club Ltd. Website content not to be copied without permission.
Blackwater Sailing Club Basin Road, Heybridge, Maldon, Essex, CM9 4SD
01621 853923 (messages)
or Contact Us by email