Registration Opens Tuesday 13 June and closes Sunday 9 July. There will be no late entries allowed.
Please be Patient - the website may be slow to respond. Multiple clicks just confuse it.
- Please register all your cadets before registering yourself and any other helpers.
- Only register your own cadets. If you register other people's cadets your application will be cancelled.
- Payment this year will be through PayPal
- ALL ADULTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY VOLUNTEERED TO HELP EACH DAY ON ANY DUTY. If you cannot help out, you must change the days and duties.
- The maximum number of cadets for this event is 160. Registration will close in on 9 July. No additional registrations or payments can be taken after that date.
- The ENTRY FEE per cadet is £107 which includes their lunches and dinners, 2017 team tee shirt and water bottle.
- Splash n Slide at Blackwater Leisure Pool, including coach travel to the pool, is an additional £5. The maximum number for this swim activity is 120 cadets. Cadets must be collected by parent / guardian from the Blackwater Leisure Centre at the end of the activity.
- There is an additional charge for all non cadets (Helpers, Family and friends etc) attending the Grand Fish & Chip Dinner & Family Social. No additional tickets may be purchased after registration has closed.
- Cadet Week only works if adults play their part and carry out their assigned duty each day. We cannot guarantee you will be assigned your preferred duty but we will do our best.
- Lake and Ramp duties – you will normally be assigned a duty away from your cadet. Please be prepared to get wet up to waist.
- IMPORTANT - Cadets under secondary age must have a parent or guardian on site with them at all times during Cadet Week.
- Apart from the Cadet committee, no cadets (including secondary age cadets) are allowed to camp on site overnight unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you have any other questions about Cadet week then please don’t hesitate to contact the Cadet Skipper or Deputy Cadet Skipper for further information.
Cadets can either be in
- Training, including Mirror Magic (105 places)
- Racing (Unlimited places)
Don't forget - if your child has not yet started at Senior School you are required to be on site at all times.
Provisional - What is happening when:
13:30 Roll Call & Main briefing
08:30 Instructor Briefing
15:30 Training/Racing ends
17:00 - 18:00 Swim N’ Slide
08:30 Instructor Briefing
12:15 River Training
Inflatables from 17:45
|09:00 Instructor Briefing
09:30 Cadet Briefing
DOWN RIVER DAY
09:00 Instructor Briefing
13:45 River Training
09:30 Instructor Briefing
14:30 River Training
17:30 Prize Giving